Windows 11 Home
- Interface: Windows 11 is already distinguished from Windows 10 by a completely revised graphical interface with a new start placed by default in the center of the taskbar, but which can be moved. There are also new icons, new themes but also new sounds during events in the system such as the one that indicates the start of the computer or when a device is connected.
- New settings panel: Microsoft did not expand on this but a screenshot shows that the design of the settings has also evolved, to discover in the recap of the conference.
- Widgets panel: they will not be placed on the desktop “Vista” but are entitled to their separate panel while transparency which opens with a click
- Window reorganization system: to organize your desktop more easily, Windows 11 offers layout diagrams when hovering over the resize button
- Teams integration: the business communication solution is installed by default in Windows 11 to chat, make voice and video calls easily
- An optimized tablet mode: the life of touch lovers will be easier with an optimized mode, we can in particular use the same gestures as on the trackpad directly on the screen
- New Microsoft Store: a design revised for him too but it is above all the gesture towards the developers that is important, Microsoft will not take any commission. Another major novelty, Android applications will be able to take place there.
- Gaming: The Xbox Game Pass gaming app is coming to Windows 11 along with other optimizations for gamers like Auto HDR and “Direct Storage”
- A faster system: Microsoft explained that it optimized Windows 11 to be lighter and faster, less power consuming, and improved the Windows Update system
Windows 11 provides a modern workspace where you can creatively pursue your passions in a new environment. Renewed Start menu, redesigned taskbar, optimized system tray, improved Action Center, new Settings panel, widgets, virtual desktops – all this makes Windows 11 easy and fun to use. Windows 11 Pro has all the tools available in the Home version and additional ones, useful in large companies and used by professionals.
Windows 11 is one of the most significant Windows updates of the last decade. Modern, fresh, transparent, and beautiful. From the lock screen to the Start menu. This is what the new Windows 11 is about.
What you need is closer to you, simplified and powered by the cloud to serve you the applications and documents you currently need.
There are no reviews yet.