WINDOWS 10 HOME KEY
The new Windows 10 Home operating system offers both experienced users and beginners, as the name implies, the “home environment” ideal computer support. Like every previous “Home” version from Microsoft, the Win 10 Home operating system stands out with its extremely user-friendly interface. Besides, Microsoft Windows 10 Home adjusts to the device used and its properties according to the platform. The Windows 10 Home operating system’s system requirements are the same as for its two predecessors, Windows 7 and 8.1. This means that even older computers can run with Windows 10 Home without a problem.
HOW IT WORKS
1. First, purchase a genuine Windows 10 Home Retail Key from our website.
2. Immediately after your payment, you will be automatically sent a digital Key / Serial.
3. Download the Windows 10 installer from the official Microsoft website, by clicking HERE.
4. Follow the instructions on the Microsoft website to download and install Windows 10
5. Once installed, enter the unique activation code that you purchased from us.
6. The Retail Key will authenticate with Microsoft automatically, and the activation is complete! You now own a genuine copy of Windows 10.
NEW FEATURES IN THE WINDOWS 10 HOME OPERATING SYSTEM
Apart from visual changes, there are several new features in the Windows 10 Home operating system:
- Cortana: Personal assistant for the operation of the computer
- Microsoft Edge: New internet browser, replaces the existing Internet Explorer
- Face and fingerprint recognition (if the appropriate equipment is available)
- Continuum: Tablet mode for touch devices
- Windows Holographic: Application platform for the associated HoloLens data glasses (augmented reality)
PROGRAMS AND GAMES
The Win 10 Home operating system also has the usual calendar, mail, music, video, and photo programs. One further innovation introduced by Microsoft Windows 10 Home is the new DirectX 12. This provides even better graphics support for games. Games from Xbox One in the home network also receive a necessary boost in performance to enable playing or streaming.
SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION
Concerning security, the Windows 10 Home operating system supports the FIDO Alliance standard 2.0 for internet authentication. In tandem with this, “Microsoft Hello” biometric user authentication, which enables login without a password, has been introduced.
On data protection, the user has greater freedom of choice with the Windows 10 Home operating system compared with its predecessor versions. In the system settings, all links to Microsoft transmit data to Microsoft in the form of feedback, for example, they can be personally specified with individual menu points.